Save the Date for CBA’s Mergers & Acquisitions Workshop
November 13 in Anaheim
For the first time in years, many banks are starting to put M&A back into their strategic plans, thanks to improving market conditions: Interest rates are rising, valuations have improved, capital reserves are robust, and the stock market is strong. However, the M&A process has changed from pre-crisis days due, in part, to increased regulatory scrutiny and its impact on due diligence and transaction length.
Join us in November to hear from industry experts on the current M&A environment. We will discuss critical issues to think about before, during, and after the merger and acquisition process.
- Is it harder to get regulatory approval for a deal these days?
- Will Basel III have an impact on M&A deals?
- Once the deal is done, what are the most difficult aspects of the acquisition?
Topics to be covered during this workshop include:
- Community banking performance trends and M&A updates
- Critical changes in M&A and analytics
- Loan pricing risk in an acquisition
- Culture and valuation
- Keys to negotiation
- Bankers perspective
We will offer this workshop on November 13 at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel where we’ve arranged for rates of $229 per night.
Register by October 6 and save $100. Click here for more information or to register for this program.
For questions on this or any other CBA program, please contact Laurie Eaton at (916) 438-4433 or firstname.lastname@example.org.