Save The Date For CBA’s Compliance 2015
Join us February 12 for our first seminar of 2015!
CBA kicks off its 2015 education series with our annual compliance seminar. Hear top industry experts share their views on the challenges, opportunities and risks facing financial institutions in 2015 on pertinent topics such as:
- BSA/AML: AML de-risking, BSA officer personal liability, transaction model validation and other key AML issues
- RESPA/TILA integration: business process challenges for implementing the new August 2015 rules
- UDAAP: issues that arise in operational areas
- Effective complaint management: performing root cause analysis to find hidden issues
- Hot topics in fair lending: the latest on disparate impact, auto lending challenges and how to get ready for small business lending data collection
- Compliance: working to obtain a seat at the executive table
We will offer this workshop on February 12, 2015, at the Anaheim Marriott Suites where we’ve arranged for rates of just $120 per night.
Register by January 16, 2015 and save $100. Click here for more information or to register for the seminar.
For questions on this, or any other, CBA program, please contact Laurie Eaton at (916) 438-4433 or firstname.lastname@example.org.