Save the Date for CBA’s 2015 FDIC Community Bankers Workshop
Bank Capital Adequacy under Basel III
Bank directors, senior management, managers and line personnel, especially those involved with the Call Report Review and Auditing process, should not miss CBA’s informative FDIC Community Bankers Workshop, held April 14 at the Walnut Creek Marriott.
With the implementation of Basel III capital this year, the FDIC has had numerous questions from the industry regarding the new requirements and the intricacies of filing March 31 Call Reports.
In response to these inquiries, the FDIC will hold workshops for community bankers on Basel III implementation and Call Report requirements. Please note that the training session content will not discuss the requirements for “advanced approaches” institutions. Discussion topics will include:
- Changes to capital under Basel III
- Definition of bank capital under Basel III
- Revised regulatory minimums
- Revised capital categories
- Changes to the call report
- RC-R Part I – Regulatory capital components and ratios
- RC-R Part II – Risk-weighted asset calculations
- Case study on capital calculation
- Conservation buffer
- Question and answer session
To learn more information about this program or to register online, please click here. Save $50 by taking advantage of our early-bird pricing through March 13.