Save the Date for CBA’s 2014 BSA/AML Seminar
June 24 in San Francisco and June 26 in Newport Beach
Bankers are bracing for the start of more severe anti-money laundering exams as regulators rework their standards and prepare to issue another round of guidance tackling the issue. The agencies, notably the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, are feeling the heat as lawmakers blame them for not doing enough to ensure institutions are following anti-money laundering standards. Regulators are likely to make exams tougher for banks of all sizes, though officials have noted the most serious problems have risen at the largest banks.
Our speakers include current and former regulators as well as consultants and bankers:
- Christy Cornell-Pape, Case Manager-Special Activities, FDIC
- Mark Levy, National Bank Examiner, OCC
- Tom Jorn, Assistant Deputy Comptroller, OCC (Northern CA)
- Lawrence Carter, Assistant Deputy Comptroller, OCC (Southern CA)
- Tom Fleming, former Assistant Director for the Office of Compliance Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN)
- Brendan Brothers, Co-Founder, Verafin
- Fred Casissa, Vice President/Senior Corporate AML Specialist FCRM
- Elizabeth Slim, CAMS, SVP, BSA Officer, 1st Enterprise Bank
This special event will be delivered, at the Westin SFO on June 24, 2014, and at the Newport Beach Marriott Hotel on June 26, 2014. Register by Friday, May 19 and save $200. Click here for more information or to register for this program.
For questions on this or any other CBA program, please contact John Lingvall at (916) 438-4433 or email@example.com.