Register Now for CBA’s Loan Portfolio Management Seminar
Early-Bird Registration Ends Friday, January 30, 2015
CBA’s highly-interactive Loan Portfolio Management seminar is designed to provide participants with an array of ideas, tools and techniques to help you better manage and grow your loan portfolio.
In an increasingly competitive environment, it is critical for bankers to be able to recognize opportunities among both new and existing customers. Prudent and profitable lending also requires sound skills and solid judgment in assessing potential borrower risk.
- Greg Bloyd, Head of Special Credit Investments, TerraCotta Group
- John Brinkworth, Executive Director of Strategy, Harland Clarke Marketing Services
- Steven Cibull, Managing Director – member financial services, Federal Home Loan Bank San Francisco
- Wayne Gore, Director of Membership, Alliance Partners
- Kelly Isley, Chief Operating Officer, Banc-Serv Partners
- Greg Meis, Head of Credit Policy, City National Bank
- Craig Poms, Chief Delivery Officer, PrecisionLender
- Randy Rabe, Associate, Credit Risk Management, LLC
- Larry Schiff, Principal, Unicon Financial
- Robert Stevens, EVP and Chief Credit Officer, Pacific Mercantile Bank
For questions, please contact Corbett Cutts, VP, director of education, at (916) 438-4428 or email@example.com.