Register Now: CBA’s Loan Portfolio Management and Compliance Seminars
CBA’s highly-interactive Loan Portfolio Management is designed to provide participants with an array of ideas, tools and techniques to help you better manage and grow your loan portfolio.
In an increasingly competitive environment, it is critical for bankers to be able to recognize opportunities among both new and existing customers. Prudent and profitable lending also requires sound skills and solid judgment in assessing potential borrower risk.
Featured speakers include Steven Cibull, managing director – member financial services, FHLB San Francisco, Craig Poms, chief delivery officer, PrecisionLender, Robert Rabe, associate, credit risk management, John Brinkworth, executive director of strategy, Harland Clarke, Wayne Gore, director of membership, Alliance Partners, and Kelly Isley, chief operating officer, Banc-Serv Partners.
A loan portfolio management outlook and trends panel discussion will also be held and will feature Greg Meis, head of credit policy, City National Bank, Larry Schiff, principal, Unicon Financial, Greg Bloyd, head of special credit investments, TerraCotta Group and Robert Stevens, EVP and chief credit officer, Pacific Mercantile Bank.
CBA’s 2015 Compliance seminar will cover a wide range of relevant and timely topics including:
- AML de-risking, BSA officer personal liability, transaction model validation and other key AML issues
- RESPA/TILA integration: business process challenges for implementing the new August 2015 rules
- UDAAP: issues that arise in operational areas
- Effective complaint management: performing root cause analysis to find hidden issues
- Hot topics in fair lending: the latest on disparate impact, auto lending challenges, and how to get ready for small business lending data collection
- Compliance: working to obtain a seat at the executive table
Featured speakers include Kathlyn Farrell, managing director for Treliant Risk Advisors, Kurtis Haygood, consumer compliance supervision manager, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, Shelley Metz-Galloway, managing director for Treliant Risk Advisors, Joseph Chisolm, CAMS, CFE, engagement director for Treliant Risk Advisors, Lori Flickinger, CISSP, manager for Treliant Risk Advisors, and Leland Chan, SVP and general counsel for the California Bankers Association.
For seminars questions, contact Corbett Cutts, VP, director of education, at (916) 438-4428 or firstname.lastname@example.org.