Last week to Save $100 for CBA’s 2014 Human Resources Conference
May 15 at the Newport Beach Marriott
Join your colleagues to discuss the economic, legislative, legal and industry trends impacting your bank, and your human resources strategy, led by our expert speakers:
- Richard Curiale, managing partner, Curiale Wilson LLP
- Daniel Wetzel, managing director, Pearl Meyer & Partners
- Thom Lewis, regional CEO and employee benefits practice leader, USI
- Eric Swenson, founder and managing director, RSJ/Swenson, HR Consulting
Among the topics we’ll focus on include:
- Executive Compensation Trends in the Banking Industry – strategies to help ensure you can fill the “baby-boomer gap” with the most qualified candidates.
- Labor and Employment Law: What Bankers Need to Watch Out For – the latest developments in labor and employment law that will have a particular impact in the banking sector.
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) – latest developments and implementation strategies.
- New Affirmative Action Requirements – Financial institutions need to be aware, both for themselves and their business clients, that the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) has issued two new rules which take effect March 24, 2014.
- Performance Management Trends – We will discuss issues from performance reviews, to investigations and terminations.
This program will begin with a reception on the evening of Wednesday, May 14, and continue on Thursday, May 15 at the Newport Beach Marriott Hotel. To learn more information about this program or to register online, please click here.
For questions on this or any other CBA program, please contact John Lingvall at (916) 438-4428 or firstname.lastname@example.org.