Last Chance to Register for CBA’s Women in Banking Forum
May 29 at the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach
CBA’s 2014 Women in Banking Forum will be held on Thursday, May 29, but there is still one week left to register! Our annual forum is designed to inspire and empower women bankers of all levels. We will be back in Huntington Beach this year, and will feature a full line up of dynamic speakers.
This event is designed to provide participants an understanding that success can be achieved at any level given the right tools and knowledge.
Our speakers include:
- Maura Markus, president and COO, Bank of the West
- Mary Curran, executive vice president, Union Bank, NA;
- Kathleen Brown, partner, Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLC
- Susan Black, president and CEO, Pinnacle Bank,
- Cheryl Knight, president and CEO Santa Clara Valley Bank
- Judith Love, president – California market, Comerica Bank
- Susan Sutherland, SVP and director, Office of Minority and Women Inclusion, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
- Jan Owen, commissioner, California Department of Business Oversight
- Connie Merritt, national speaker and award-winning author
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear tips and tools to propel you to the next level in your career, and network with your peers at a reception following the event.
This annual event will be held at the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach. Please click here for more information or to register for this program.
For questions on this or any other CBA program, please contact Laurie Eaton at (916) 438-4433 or firstname.lastname@example.org.