Join us Next Week for CBA’s 2014 Enterprise Risk Management Seminar
Are you looking for guidance on how to build a risk management process in your organization?
This session, presented in collaboration with Berkeley Research Group and Wolf & Co., is designed to cover key aspects of identifying, measuring, controlling and monitoring risks, such as strategic, reputational, compliance, liquidity, technology and other risks faced by banks today.
Our speakers include:
- Walter J. Mix III, director, Financial Services Practice Group Leader, Berkeley Research Group, LLC
- David Abshier, director, Berkeley Research Group, LLC
- Ron Stoffers, director, Berkeley Research Group, LLC
- Richard Finkelman, director, Berkeley Research Group, LLC
- Gayle Appelbaum, partner, McLagan (an Aon Hewitt Company)
- Michael D. Cohn, director, WolfPAC Solutions, Wolf & Company P.C.
- Noor Menai, president and CEO, CTBC Bank Corp. (USA)
- Bob Shack, director, American Business Bank
- Doug Krause, EVP and general counsel, East West Bank
- John Ross, regional deputy commissioner, California Department of Business Oversight
We will offer this program July 24, at the L.A. Hotel Downtown. Click here for more information or to register.
For questions on this or any other CBA program, please contact Laurie Eaton at (916) 438-4433 or email@example.com.