Get a Couple of Great Ideas & Save a Couple of Benjamins!
We've extended the Early Bird Pricing until January 17th
The economy is on the upswing now, but it is painfully slow and the competition for loans remains extreme. Net Interest Margins are lower for banks today than a year ago. Not an easy scenario for growing earnings. Think it’s time to get a few new ideas to ensure your bank is on the right path?
I bet one of these great speakers can show you some approaches you may not have considered:
- Chris Nichols, Chief Strategy Officer, CenterState Bank
- JR Llewellyn, SVP, Meyer-Chatfield Compensation Advisors
- Craig Poms, Chief Delivery Officer, Precision Lender
- Tracy Kellaher, VP – Business Development, Biz2Credit
- Bob Newman, Managing Director, Financial Institutions, Chatham Financial
- Karl Nelson, CEO, KPN Consulting
- Kamal Mustafa, CEO, Invictus Consulting Group
- Steve Cibull, VP, Member Financial Services, Federal Home Loan Bank San Francisco
- Kevin Shaner, Promontory Interfinancial Network
- Bill Yeomans, Partner, Brookline Development Company, LLC
- Doug Johnson, Vice President, WebEquity Solutions