Early-Bird Pricing Ends in One Week for Analyzing Personal and Corporate Financial Statements and Tax Returns
Register by March 10 and Save $200
Don’t miss your chance to secure early-bird pricing for CBA’s only 2014 session of one of the foundational pieces of our Commercial Lending Curriculum – Analyzing Personal and Corporate Financial Statements and Tax Returns. Register by March 10 to take advantage of the $200 savings.
This is a great starting point for junior commercial loan officers, new relationship managers, credit analysts, loan support officers, loan officer trainees, branch managers, financial services officers and any other bankers who want to be sure they have a strong base on which to build their credit analysis skills. This course will provide bankers with the tools needed to determine the creditworthiness of current customers and prospects.
Among the topics we’ll focus on include:
- Knowing when to require personal financial statements
- Making required adjustments to personal financial statements for cooperative borrowers and belligerent borrowers during a problem loan situation
- Review of the personal and corporate financial statement and the major components
- Calculation of key ratios to determine liquidity, leverage, asset management, operations and cash flow
- Review of personal and corporate tax returns and how they relate to each other through a case study
- Review of key tax schedules including schedules C, D, E, K-1 and others
We will offer this course in Northern California on April 9 and 10, at the Renaissance ClubSport Hotel in Walnut Creek.
Click here for more information or to register for this program.
For questions on this or any other CBA program, please contact John Lingvall at (916) 438-4428 or firstname.lastname@example.org.