CBA’s 2013 Technology & Community Banking Workshop Two Weeks Away!
Join us November 14 in Universal City
This program will provide chief executive officers, chief financial officers, chief information officers, chief operating officers, chief marketing officers, chief compliance and risk officers and bank directors with an array of ideas, tools and techniques to help you better utilize technology to manage and grow your business.
Among the topics we’ll focus on inlcude:
- Technology Trends in Community Banking: Emerging Technologies and Predictions
- The Current State of Retail Banking and What Consumers Think
- A New Era – Engagement Banking
- Now What? How Are Banks Responding to the Demands of Today’s Consumers?
- Secure Board Portals: Staying Connected in a Secure Environment
- Vendor Management: Examiner Expectations for Assessing and Managing Third-Party Risk
- Using Technology to Help Fine-Tune and Achieve Your Funding and Investing Strategies
- Cloud Computing: Justification, Vendor Selection, Security and Compliance