31st Annual Lenders and Credit Officers Conference
The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa • Rancho Mirage, CA
In 2018, CBA is combining two highly-valued conferences to offer the new Lenders and Credit Officers Conference. Join your fellow chief lending officers, chief credit officers, credit administrators, loan administrators and senior lenders to hear key industry updates in the credit and lending arena where you will meet face-to-face with regulators, economists and inspiring speakers.
The combined conference will provide a unique opportunity for lending and credit professionals from across the state to meet, exchange information and address shared challenges.
The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa
71333 Dinah Shore Drive
Rancho Mirage, CA, 92270
Phone: (760) 328-5955
Hotel accommodations can be made by calling The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa reservations department at (888) 627-7086. Please mention California Bankers Association 2018 to receive the special group rate. The CBA rate is $249, single or double occupancy, plus taxes and fees. Rooms are limited, please make your reservations as soon as possible. The hotel room block cut-off date is Sunday, February 10, 2018. If the CBA room block reaches capacity, the hotel may accept reservations on a space-available basis at the prevailing rates.
The $32 Resort Fee has been reduced down to $10. The fee includes:
- Overnight Self-Parking value of $15.00, per day
- Guest room Wireless Internet (up to 5 devices) value $14.95, per day
- Complimentary Newspaper Mon-Fri
- Wireless Internet in Public Spaces excluding Meeting rooms
- Access to WestinWORKOUT open 24 hours a day with room key
- 15% Off merchandise from the Pete Dye Pro Shop
- 15% Off Tennis Court Fees and merchandise from the Pro Shop
- Complimentary Daily Resort Activities
This year’s tennis event at the 2018 BNP Paribas Open will take place on:
Sunday March 11, 2018.
More details coming soon…
In the meantime, please check out the BNP Paribas Open webpage here.
Agenda details coming soon…
Speakers will be announced soon…
Who Should Attend
- Chief credit officers
- Chief lending officers
- Credit administrators
- Loan administrators
- DeNovo officers
Early-Bird Registration Fees through February 2, 2018
|CBA Member Bank||$845|
Regular Registration Fees
|CBA Member Bank (after February 2, 2018)||$1,045|
|CBA Affiliate Member||$1,700|
Substitutions are allowed, at no additional cost. Written notice is required for all substitutions/cancellations. The full registration fee will be refunded if written notice is received by February 12, 2018, and 50 percent if by February 26. No refunds will be provided after February 26. Registrations made on or after February 26 are not subject to refund.
What to Wear
The attire for the conference is business casual. Temperatures range from 90 degrees during the day to 65 degrees at night. The classrooms can be cold, so please bring a sweater or jacket, just in case.
If you are interested or would like more information, please contact:
Event Sponsor and Exhibitor Development Coordinator
(916) 438-4435 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A few reasons your organization should sponsor and/or exhibit:
- Maximize your company’s brand awareness and increase your market position
- Gain direct access to CBA member banks and institutions in an exclusive environment
- Raise your profile above your competitors
- Learn about the issues confronting today’s financial service leaders and gain valuable insight into potential solutions
- Match your exposure needs, regardless of your budget
- Shape or reinforce a positive perception of your company with California’s bank executives
- Support the California Bankers Association, the largest non-profit banking organization serving the California financial services industry