FDIC Community Bankers Series: Bank Capital Adequacy under Basel III
Certificates of Completion (continuing education credits)
To the right (under resources) are Certificates of Completion for each participant that signed in at the Walnut Creek Marriott. The file name includes the participant name for an easy lookup. Below you can find the discussion topics.
Discussion topics included:
- Changes to Capital under Basel III
- Definition of Bank Capital under Basel III
- Revised Regulatory Minimums
- Revised Capital Categories
- Changes to the Call Report
- RC-R Part I – Regulatory Capital Components and Ratios
- RC-R Part II – Risk-Weighted Asset Calculations
- Case Study on Capital Calculation
- Conservation Buffer
- Question and Answer Session
If you have any questions, please contact Glenn Younger at email@example.com.