Annual Directors Conference
Montage Deer Valley • Park City, UT
The Annual Directors Conference welcomes CEOs, presidents, senior officers, and bank directors to a comprehensive two-day event created to identify and explore crucial subject matter such as governance, regulatory change, financial growth, and more.
Join us November 7-9 in Park City, Utah to evaluate industry challenges, develop new insights, and engage with a network of like-minded executives.
Montage Deer Valley
9100 Marsac Ave
Park City, UT
Direct: (435) 604-1300
Hotel accommodations can be made here. The WBA room rate is $279.
Rooms are limited, please make your reservations by October 7, 2018. If the CBA room block reaches capacity before this date, the hotel may accept reservations on a space-available basis at the prevailing rates.
Agenda details coming soon…
Speakers will be announced soon…
Who Should Attend
- General Counsel
Early-Bird Registration Fees through September 23, 2018
|WBA Member Bank||$995|
Regular Registration Fees
|WBA Member Bank (after September 23, 2018)||$1,095|
|CBA Affiliate Member||$2,500|
Substitutions are allowed, at no additional cost. Written notice is required for all substitutions/cancellations. The full registration fee will be refunded if written notice is received by September 4, 2018, and 50 percent if by September 18, 2018. No refunds will be provided after September 18, 2018. Registrations made on or after September 18, 2018 are not subject to refund.
What to Wear
The attire for the conference is business casual. Temperatures in Sacramento range from 80 degrees during the day to 50 degrees at night. The rooms can be cold, so please bring a sweater or jacket, just in case.
If you are interested or would like more information, please contact:
Event Sponsor and Exhibitor Development Coordinator
(916) 438-4435 or email@example.com
A few reasons your organization should sponsor and/or exhibit:
- Maximize your company’s brand awareness and increase your market position
- Gain direct access to WBA member banks and institutions in an exclusive environment
- Raise your profile above your competitors
- Learn about the issues confronting today’s financial service leaders and gain valuable insight into potential solutions
- Match your exposure needs, regardless of your budget
- Shape or reinforce a positive perception of your company with bank executives
- Support the Western Bankers Association, the largest non-profit banking organization serving the West Coast financial services industry