127th Annual Convention
Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa • Anaheim, California
Join us for the 127th Annual Convention at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa in Anaheim, California.
This year’s 127th convention will feature expanded tracks which will speak to many job functions within your bank.
Our tracks will include sessions focused on:
- Technology and operations
- Marketing and sales
- Human resources
- Financial operations of the bank
- Leadership and development
- Executive leadership
- Emerging leaders
Agenda details coming soon…
Keynote speakers will be announced soon…
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
1600 S. Disneyland Drive
Anaheim, California 92802
Hotel accommodations can be made by calling the reservations department at (714) 520-5005 Monday – Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST. The CBA rate is $254, single or double occupancy, plus taxes and other fees. Please make your reservations by Monday, April 9, 2018. Rooms are limited and may sell out before this date. If the CBA room block reaches capacity before this date, the hotel may accept reservations on a space-available basis at the prevailing rates.
Dress code for Convention is business casual during educational sessions.
Valet parking is offered at $30 per evening; self-parking is offered at $20 per evening.
Registration Pricing will be announced soon…
Substitutions are allowed, at no additional cost. Written notice is required for all substitutions/cancellations. The full registration fee will be refunded if written notice is received by April 9, 2018, and 50 percent if by April 16, 2018. No refunds will be provided after April 16, 2018. Registrations made on or after April 16, 2018 are not subject to refund.
The Institute of Certified Bankers (ICB) is dedicated to promoting the highest standards of performance and ethics within the financial services industry. The conference sessions will be submitted to the ICB for CE credit review.
For information and pricing, please contact:
Manager Sponsors, Exhibitors and Member Development
A few reasons your organization should sponsor or exhibit:
- Maximize your company’s brand awareness and increase your market position
- Gain direct access to CBA member banks and institutions in an exclusive environment
- Raise your profile above your competitors
- Learn about the issues confronting today’s financial service leaders and gain valuable insight into potential solutions
- Match your exposure needs, regardless of your budget
- Shape or reinforce a positive perception of your company with California’s bank executives
- Support the California Bankers Association, the largest non-profit banking organization serving the California financial services industry